Registration for WinterTerm 2018 (January 2 through March 24 – 12 weeks) beginning December 1st.
If you want a printable copy of the Winter 2018 schedule, you can find one on the printable schedules page.
If you are a returning student, please use the Returning student registration page and log into your account. This will prevent you from having to re-enter all of your contact information again.
If you are new to the studio, please register for class by clicking on the “Register” link in the table below.
- December 1st – Registration for Winter term begins
- December 9th – Deadline for R.A.D. examination entries
- December 9 – 17 – NWDT presents “A Nutcracker Tea” at PCC
- December 16th – Early registration discount deadline for Winter term
- December 16th – Last day of Fall term classes
- December 17-January 1 – Winter break, School closed
- January 2 – First day of Winter term
- March 24 – Last day of Winter term
When you register online, you will receive a statement from us by email, indicating the total tuition owed. If you have stored your credit card information in our secure vault, your card will be billed automatically. You can also come into the office to pay, or call us at 503-885-0545 to provide credit card information. You could also mail in a check along with your statement. Please DO NOT email your credit card number to us – email servers are not secure ways to transmit that kind of information. Once you have registered, you can always log onto your account to check on payment status.
Please note that our online system does not automatically deduct early registration and multi-class discounts – we apply them before your card is billed. The following tuition discounts are available for fall term:
- 5% early registration discount for students who register and pay their tuition in full by the early registration deadline (December 16th)
- Multi-class discounts of 5% for students taking 2-3 ballet classes, 10% for families with students enrolled in 4-5 classes, 15% for families with students enrolled in 6 or more classes
- To encourage our younger ballet dancers to enroll in tap or jazz classes, we will apply a 15% discount to tap and jazz classes for students also enrolled in grade syllabus ballet classes.
Class Schedule for Winter term 2018
- Schedule is subject to change. You will be notified if this is necessary.
- The following applies to students wishing to take the Royal Academy of Dance examinations: Students in Grade 1B though Grade 5 are required to take TWO ballet classes per week. Vocational students, Intermediate Foundation and Intermediate are required to take a minimum of THREE ballet classes per week. Advanced Foundation and above, must take a minimum of FOUR ballet classes per week.
- MAKE-UP CLASSES– All students are expected to make-up their missed classes. Missed classes must be made up during the current term. Please check with your teacher to determine which make-up class you should attend.
- PRIVATE LESSONS must be arranged and pre-paid through the office. Schedules and fees will be arranged through the instructor.
School Rules and Dress Code
- Regulation dress code is mandatory. Our quality KATZ and BODYWRAPPER lines of dance wear can be purchased at the school. Dress code is posted in the studio lobby and online.
- Hair must be secured neatly in a bun for all classes. No jewelry is to be worn in class.
- Shoes with black soles of any kind must be non-marking. Black leather jazz shoes are strongly discouraged. Have all new shoes checked by an instructor.
- When coming to and going from the studio, all students must wear outer clothing over their dance attire.
- PLEASE LABEL ALL DANCE WEAR WITH THE STUDENT’S FULL NAME.
- No dance shoes are to be worn outside of the studio under any condition.
- No food, drink or gum allowed in the studio. No hot food is allowed in the waiting or dressing rooms.
- Every student and parent in the school is expected to conform to its rules and regulations and to behave throughout the facility in a disciplined, responsible manner. The school reserves the right to suspend or dismiss any student or family whose attitude, attendance or conduct is found to be unsatisfactory.