Registration for Winter Term 2014 (January 6th through March 22nd – 11 weeks) beginning December 2nd.
If you want a printable copy of the Winter 2014 schedule, you can find one on the printable schedules page.
If you are a returning student, please use the Returning student registration page and log into your account. This will prevent you from having to re-enter all of your contact information again.
If you are new to the studio, please register for class by clicking on the “Register” link in the table below.
- December 2 – Winter term Registration begins
- December 14 – R.A.D. Exam entries due in the studio office for all levels
- December 18 – Last day of Fall term classes and Winter term early registration deadline
- December 19 – January 5th – Winter break; studio is closed
- January 6 – First day of Winter term
- March 22 – Last day of Winter term
When you register online, you will receive a statement from us by email, indicating the total tuition owed. If you have stored your credit card information in our secure vault, your card will be billed automatically. You can also come into the office to pay, or call us at 503-885-0545 to provide credit card information. You could also mail in a check along with your statement. Please DO NOT email your credit card number to us – email servers are not secure ways to transmit that kind of information. Once you have registered, you can always log onto your account to check on payment status. Please note that our online system does not automatically deduct multi-class discounts – we apply them before your card is billed.
Class Schedule for Winter term 2014
- Schedule is subject to change. You will be notified if this is necessary.
- The following applies to students wishing to take the Royal Academy of Dance examinations: Students in Grade 2 though Grade 5 are required to take TWO ballet classes per week. Vocational students, Intermediate Foundation and Intermediate are required to take a minimum of THREE ballet classes per week. Advanced Foundation and above, must take a minimum of FOUR ballet classes per week.
- MAKE-UP CLASSES- All students are expected to make-up their missed classes. Missed classes must be made up during the current term. Please check with your teacher to determine which make-up class you should attend.
- PRIVATE LESSONS must be arranged and pre-paid through the office. Schedules and fees will be arranged through the instructor.
School Rules and Dress Code
- Regulation dress code is mandatory. Our quality KATZ andGRETTAWEAR lines of dancewear can be purchased at the school. Dress code is posted in the studio lobby and online.
- Hair must be secured neatly in a bun for all classes. No jewelry is to be worn in class.
- Shoes with black soles of any kind must be non-marking. Black leather jazz shoes are strongly discouraged. Have all new shoes checked by an instructor.
- When coming to and going from the studio, all students must wear outer clothing over their dance attire.
- PLEASE LABEL ALL DANCEWEAR WITH THE STUDENT’S FULL NAME.
- No dance shoes are to be worn outside of the studio under any condition.
- No food, drink or gum allowed in the studio. No hot food is allowed in the waiting or dressing rooms.
- Every student and parent in the school is expected to conform to its rules and regulations and to behave throughout the facility in a disciplied, responsible manner. The school reserves the right to suspend or dismiss any student or family whose attitude, attendance or conduct is found to be unsatisfactory.