Winter Term 2017
(January 3 – March 25 – 11 weeks)
Monday classes are pro-rated to 10 weeks due to the holiday on January 2nd.
Registration beginning December 1st.
If you are a returning student, please log in here to access your account before registering. This will prevent you from having to re-enter all of your contact information again. Please double-check your information and update as necessary.
If you want a printable copy of the Fall 2016 schedule, you can find one on the printable schedules page.
- December 1st – Registration begins for Winter term
- December 17th – Early registration deadline
- December 17th – Last day of Fall term
- December 10th-18th – NWDT presents “A Nutcracker Tea” at PCC
- December 18th- January 2nd – Winter Break, School closed
- January 3rd – First day of Winter term
- March 25th – Last day of Winter term
- March 27th-April 1 – Spring Break, School closed
When you register online, you will receive a statement from us by email, indicating the total tuition owed. If you have stored your credit card information in our secure vault, your card will be billed automatically. You can also come into the office to pay, or call us at 503-885-0545 to provide credit card information. You could also mail in a check along with your statement. Please DO NOT email your credit card number to us – our email server is not a secure way to transmit that kind of information. Once you have registered, you can always log onto your account to check on payment status.
Our online system does not have the capability of deducting for multiple classes or early registration – submit your registration without payment and we will send you a statement with the appropriate deductions. You can then pay by any of the methods listed above – if your credit card is stored in the vault, we will initiate the payment and you will receive a statement indicating your payment.