If you are a returning student, please log in here to access your account before registering. This will prevent you from having to re-enter all of your contact information again. Please double-check your information and update as necessary.
Registration for Fall Term 2017 (September 5 through December 16 – 14 weeks) beginning August 1st.
If you want a printable copy of the Fall 2017 schedule, you can find one on the printable schedules page.
- August 1st – Registration for Fall term begins
- July 31st – Aug 11th – Senior Summer Dance Intensive
- Aug 14th – 18th – Junior Summer Dance Intensive
- Aug 14th – 18th – Children’s Summer Dance Camp
- September 1st – Early Registration deadline
- September 5th – First day of classes
- November 22-26 (Tuesday- Saturday) – Thanksgiving break, School closed
- December 9 – 17 – NWDT presents “A Nutcracker Tea” at PCC
- December 16th – Last day of Fall term
- December 17-January 1 – Winter break, School closed
When you register online, you will receive a statement from us by email, indicating the total tuition owed. If you have stored your credit card information in our secure vault, your card will be billed automatically. You can also come into the office to pay, or call us at 503-885-0545 to provide credit card information. You could also mail in a check along with your statement. Please DO NOT email your credit card number to us – email servers are not secure ways to transmit that kind of information. Once you have registered, you can always log onto your account to check on payment status.
Our online system does not have the capability of deducting for multiple classes or early registration – submit your registration without payment and we will send you a statement with the appropriate deductions. You can then pay by any of the methods listed above – if your credit card is stored in the vault, we will initiate the payment and you will receive a statement indicating your payment. The following tuition discounts are available for fall term:
- 5% early registration discount for students who register and pay their tuition in full by the early registration deadline (September 1st)
- Multi-class discounts of 5% for students taking 2-3 ballet classes, 10% for families with students enrolled in 4-5 classes, 15% for families with students enrolled in 6 or more classes
- To encourage our younger ballet dancers to enroll in tap or jazz classes, we will apply a 15% discount to tap and jazz classes for students also enrolled in grade syllabus ballet classes.